Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > notepad.exe

notepad.exe

ROBERT

Does anybody know where I can download the file notepad.exe Thanks

Michael-NC

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J19211958

"ROBERT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dLTqc.347$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Does anybody know where I can download the file notepad.exe Thanks
> (E-Mail Removed)

bambam

"ROBERT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:dLTqc.347$jd5.41
@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

> Does anybody know where I can download the file notepad.exe

A very good notepad replacement, and only 46KB-

http://www.liquidninja.com/metapad/

ProfGene

if you have the windows disk you can add the component accessories in add
and remove programs, Windows components. You would remove it then reinstall
it unless you have some reapair folder where you can repair damaged systems
programs.
"ROBERT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dLTqc.347$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Does anybody know where I can download the file notepad.exe Thanks
> (E-Mail Removed)

Lloyd Jones

Or why not ask a friend who you trust to send it to you in an email?

LJ