Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > DVD Questions

DVD Questions

JnlSeb

Will DVD Burners only burn DVDs or CDs as well?

What DVD Format is best?

Will all DVD Burners burn DVDs so they can be viewed on standard DVDs to be
viewed on TV?

DeMoN LaG

"JnlSeb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:LtMqc.2411$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net:

> Will DVD Burners only burn DVDs or CDs as well?

Depends on the model, read the spec sheet

> What DVD Format is best?

I would say DVD+R and DVD+RW right now.

> Will all DVD Burners burn DVDs so they can be viewed on standard DVDs
> to be viewed on TV?

All DVD burners can burn DVDs, and some DVD players can read burned DVDs.
Check what format your player supports and what format your burner burns.
If they match, you can watch them on the player.

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk