Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Just wondering

Just wondering

Lloyd Jones

What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
Just wondering.

Drifter

On Wed, 19 May 2004 12:20:55 +0100, "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
>Just wondering.

As the joke goes, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you
<grin>

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."

Wizard

I'm a Marine Engineer by trade as well as a Computer Consultant and
have been in business for myself since 1991. I hold a BS in Mecanical
Engineering, an AS in Business Science and an AS in Computer Science; no
certifications.

Lloyd Jones wrote:

> What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
> Just wondering.

olfart

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:c8ffuc$hpu$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
> Just wondering.

I'm a retired Hit Man for the Mafia.
Now I sell seashells by the seashore.

Oldus Fartus

Lloyd Jones wrote:

> What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
> Just wondering.

I am a man wot goes down in sewers wearing big rubber boots.

--
Cheers
Oldus "Stinky" Fartus

Lloyd Jones

In other words your unemployed.

LJ

Global_Killa

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:c8ffuc$hpu$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
> Just wondering.

I'm a college student. My course is computer studies.

How about you?

--
Global_Killa

http://punkthenation.tk

Lloyd Jones

Really me too, I'm studying computers at GNVQ Level 3.

LJ

Stuart

Lloyd Jones wrote:

> What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
> Just wondering.

I am a cartographer but have been self taught in computers for the last
8 years.

Stuart

DeMoN LaG

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:c8ffuc$hpu$(E-Mail Removed):

> What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but
> still. Just wondering.

I work a helpdesk

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com