Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > keyboard using 'unwanted' shortcuts ??help please

keyboard using 'unwanted' shortcuts ??help please

fredcromer

Can anyone tell me why my keyboard is using sh,cuts..i never required this,
the 'e' runs windows explorer, and there are others....it's stopping me
typing passwords,emails...i've logged in differently 2 type this !!, apart
from CAPS LOCK, is there another 'lock' in effect, without me
knowing.....All the Best...FRED

Jim Berwick

"fredcromer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:40a77559$(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone tell me why my keyboard is using sh,cuts..i never required
> this, the 'e' runs windows explorer, and there are others....it's
> stopping me typing passwords,emails...i've logged in differently 2
> type this !!, apart from CAPS LOCK, is there another 'lock' in effect,
> without me knowing.....All the Best...FRED

Hit your Windows key, it got stuck. Windows + E is Explorer, Windows + R
is the run box, F is find, D is show desktop.

Just hit the key again, it should "unlock".

Scott Gardner

I've also had problems in my newsreader (Agent) when my "Scroll lock"
key was activated. The cursor keys would move the entire view window
left and right, instead of just moving the cursor.

Scott Gardner