Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > bridge.dll

bridge.dll

Ryan J. Johannes

After booting I get the error message bridge.dll could not be started. Where
can I get a patch to fix the problem?

derek / nul

A google revealed that you have some spyware on your machine.
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=%2...e+Search&meta=

Derek

On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:25:40 -0500, "Ryan J. Johannes" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>After booting I get the error message bridge.dll could not be started. Where
>can I get a patch to fix the problem?

Jim Berwick

"Ryan J. Johannes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> After booting I get the error message bridge.dll could not be started.
> Where can I get a patch to fix the problem?

You can go and get yourself a copy of Spybot from http://www.safer-
networking.org, because you have a piece of spyware on your machine.

Thor

shedding your nickname, Jim?

"Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> shedding your nickname, Jim?

Nah, just at work right now. That's why I'm posting through
allthenewsgroups.com instead of Octanews. I figure I'm here, I should at
least have the decency to use real account info for my time wasting posts.