Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > USB2 Card

USB2 Card

Joe

I installed a Belkin USB2 card and loaded the driver but my Dell
4300,pentium 4, 512mb mem will not recognize it. I removed and
reinstalled twice.I have XP with SP1

Thor

You don't need any manufacturer drivers for a USB 2.0 controller card when
using WinXP SP1. It should automatically recognize and install it. Sounds
like something else is conflicting with it on your machine, preventing it
from working as it should. Have you tried using a different PCI slot
perhaps?