Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Old Flex pro keyboards

Old Flex pro keyboards

jeremy

I have been using an old flexpro by Key Tronic for years, and managed to
find someone willing to get rid of one they had languishing on a server,
the last time I needed a replacement.

I looked around for similar models and they cost hundreds of dollars and
as I write for part of my living, would prefer a cheaper alternative at
a lesser cost when the time for replacement arrives.

Any suggestions or anyone have an old one lying around that they would
be willing to sell?

TIA
Jeremy