Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Help - OE crashes

Help - OE crashes

Stef

OE express crashes every time I open it! I get the error message "Outlook
Express
has encountered a problem and needs to close ...." I send an error report
but don't get a suggestion as to how to solve it. No error number to google
either.
Please HELP!!!

PA Bear

See these pages, in order: