Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > .exe in Netscape cache folders

.exe in Netscape cache folders

Plato

Every time I manually delete the NS cache and of course the netscape.hst
file on either of my versions of NS to maintain my pc it alwawys stalls
on a an .exe file which of course I just say yes-delete. I'm not about
to click on it of course and cross my fingers to find out what it does.
I'm just wondering how an .exe gets into internet cache and/or the
reason for it.