Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > installing programs

installing programs

Donald Smith

Hello anyone:
I recently had my "C" drive reformatted. Reinstalling my programs became a
nightmare. Over half of them will not install. I just get a hour glass and
then it will go off and nothing else. I tried to install via the install
program in control panel and even the run on the start menu, but nothing
works.

I'm running windows xp.

please help if you can.

Donald

Plato

Donald Smith wrote:

> I recently had my "C" drive reformatted. Reinstalling my programs became a
> nightmare. Over half of them will not install. I just get a hour glass and

Why was your C: drive formatted? Perhaps you have hardware problem and
you thought that a format would fix it.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/