Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Micro$oft.

Micro$oft.

John S. MacKay

I installed the contents of the free Update CD a couple of days ago, and ever since then my IE opening page has been hijacked so it opens at www.msn.com. I keep changing it back to "blank" but some mysterious force keeps thwarting me. Could it be a coincidence ?? JSM.

---

DeMoN LaG

"John S. MacKay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I installed the contents of the free Update CD a couple of days ago,
> and ever since then my IE opening page has been hijacked so it opens
> at www.msn.com. I keep changing it back to "blank" but some
> mysterious force keeps thwarting me. Could it be a coincidence ??
> JSM.

I used the same exact update CD and my homepage has remained as
http://www.snip.net/

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk