Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Major instability with DW MX 04 :(

Major instability with DW MX 04 :(

John

Hello.

I just wondered if anyone else on here has Dreamweaver MX 04, have you
had a lot of problems with it crashing all the time?

I have version 7.0.1 of the product, and whenever I use the Find &
Replace feature it always seems to crash. The daft thing about it
though is it comes up with an error report which it send to Microsoft!
What are they going to do with an error report for a competitors
product?

If anyone has experienced this problem and has any advice or
suggestions I'd be very grateful. It's getting to be a bit of a pain
now as it has happened several times today, and it means I'll have to
update all the code in my pages individually instead of all in one go.

Cheers for any help

John

webmaster

> Hello.
>
> I just wondered if anyone else on here has Dreamweaver MX 04, have you
> had a lot of problems with it crashing all the time?

Hi

There is a known problem with the software but Macromedia have released a
free patch that you can download from their site.

HTH

John

On Mon, 10 May 2004 10:04:17 +0000 (UTC), "webmaster"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Hello.
>>
>> I just wondered if anyone else on here has Dreamweaver MX 04, have you
>> had a lot of problems with it crashing all the time?

>Hi
>
>There is a known problem with the software but Macromedia have released a
>free patch that you can download from their site.
>
>HTH

Hi mate. You don't know whereabouts on their site the patches are do
you? I already updated to 7.0.1 but it made no difference stability
wise especially using the Find and Replace feature. It always crashes
when I use that.

Cheers

John

Confusion about row-major and column-major Jef Driesen C++ 2 01-12-2006 03:02 PM
DPIMREF Instability dutchgoldtony VHDL 0 03-13-2005 03:25 PM
VLAN Trunk instability (not elephant) Craig Tranfield Cisco 0 12-12-2003 01:16 PM
NArray indexing order: row major vs column major ara howard Ruby 0 10-28-2003 04:16 PM
Major Major Problem With ASP.NET kokwooi ASP .Net 6 09-19-2003 08:52 AM

Advertisments