Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Old Laptop Pcmcia Network adaptor Help!

Old Laptop Pcmcia Network adaptor Help!

Michael Nicholson

Hiya I have an old IBM deskstar 360X laptop i am trying to put to some use i
know its got 2xPcmcia slots (16 bit) i havent managed to pull up any more
info about it online i was looking at getting a wireless lan network card
spotted this one on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Any idea if it would work with the laptop the laptop is a P1 133Mhz with
24Mb of ram and has a 2gb hdd

Thanks

Mike

Chris

It should work. But that machine is so slow that you might be severely
limited to what you can do with it (word processing).
"Michael Nicholson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hiya I have an old IBM deskstar 360X laptop i am trying to put to some use

> know its got 2xPcmcia slots (16 bit) i havent managed to pull up any more
> info about it online i was looking at getting a wireless lan network card
> spotted this one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1

> Any idea if it would work with the laptop the laptop is a P1 133Mhz with
> 24Mb of ram and has a 2gb hdd
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Swap PCMCIA-USB 2.0 32 bit CardBus for 16bit PCMCIA card DONOTREPLY NZ Computing 1 05-12-2007 07:41 AM
[HELP] Any Wireless Adaptor (PCMCIA) can run on windowsNT ?? Mark Wireless Networking 2 02-14-2006 12:16 AM
Old Compaq LTE 5400 laptop PCMCIA USB ?? GraB NZ Computing 4 06-04-2005 05:04 AM
Capacity of Olympus PCMCIA SmartMedia adaptor? P K Digital Photography 4 01-24-2004 11:58 AM
Wanted: old 386 Laptop -- 14k4 PCMCIA modem ruupa@gmx.net NZ Computing 1 01-10-2004 06:21 AM

Advertisments