Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Direct from factory laptops .. am I nuts ??

Direct from factory laptops .. am I nuts ??

Daniel

Hi,

Am I dreaming or is it possible to obtain (legally) a laptop direct from a
factory ? I'm looking at a TOSHIBA but all of their higher-end models are
too expensive. Is it at all possible to eliminate the middle-man
(sales-people) and purchase direct from the factory ? I'm asking a serious
question here so please don't be too harsh when replying ))

Thanks,

Daniel

BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com

On Fri, 07 May 2004 19:48:02 GMT, "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Am I dreaming or is it possible to obtain (legally) a laptop direct from a
>factory ? I'm looking at a TOSHIBA but all of their higher-end models are
>too expensive. Is it at all possible to eliminate the middle-man
>(sales-people) and purchase direct from the factory ? I'm asking a serious
>question here so please don't be too harsh when replying ))
>
>Thanks,
>
>Daniel

No problem. Where would you like your 10,000 laptops shipped?

BB

Michael-NC

http://www.pricewatch.com/

FYI, Dell and Gateway, for but two, would be considered "direct from the
factory."

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Am I dreaming or is it possible to obtain (legally) a laptop direct from a
> factory ? I'm looking at a TOSHIBA but all of their higher-end models are
> too expensive. Is it at all possible to eliminate the middle-man
> (sales-people) and purchase direct from the factory ? I'm asking a serious
> question here so please don't be too harsh when replying ))
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel

ProfGene

You could purchase direct from the factory if you have a wholesalers
liscence but they would be very unlikely to just sell you one.
"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Am I dreaming or is it possible to obtain (legally) a laptop direct from a
> factory ? I'm looking at a TOSHIBA but all of their higher-end models are
> too expensive. Is it at all possible to eliminate the middle-man
> (sales-people) and purchase direct from the factory ? I'm asking a serious
> question here so please don't be too harsh when replying ))
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel

Daniel

Thank you ALL very much for the prompt replies!

Daniel )

Abstract factory and Factory pattern C# ASP .Net 4 07-31-2008 03:22 PM
direct wireless connection between two laptops problem =?Utf-8?B?a294bzE5Nzc=?= Wireless Networking 1 02-04-2006 09:15 PM
Laptops,laptops Mark Computer Support 1 09-20-2004 05:10 AM
Discounted hardwares CPU, RAM...direct from factory. Trading Computer Support 0 02-16-2004 04:44 PM
Abstract Factory or Factory Method pattern question.... Medi Montaseri C++ 17 09-03-2003 06:50 AM

Advertisments