Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Windows 98 automatically shut down

Windows 98 automatically shut down

The Prophecy

Bob Rabbone wrote:
> I have windows 98 on my computer can anybody tell me how I can get it
> to turn off automatically when I close it down
> Thank you

http://www.microsoft.com/windows98/d...tured/Win98SE/

Trent©

On Fri, 7 May 2004 23:01:25 -0700, "Bob Rabbone"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have windows 98 on my computer can anybody tell me how I can get it to
>turn off automatically when I close it down
>Thank you

Do you really have 98?...or do you have SE?

Do you have an AT case?...or an ATX case?

Have a nice week...

Trent©

Bob Rabbone

I have windows 98 on my computer can anybody tell me how I can get it to
turn off automatically when I close it down
Thank you

Wizard

If it is SE then there are 2 patches for that problem available from M$