Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Virus ???

Virus ???

lara

What ??????

Michael-NC

"lara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:409b837e$0$17907$(E-Mail Removed)...

> What ??????

A virus is a self replicating program that "infects" a computer. It can have
a malicious and destructive payload or not.

You don't want one.

Plato

Michael-NC wrote:

> A virus is a self replicating program that "infects" a computer. It can have
> a malicious and destructive payload or not.

My daughter has one now. I've been giving here the "supermarket"
equivalent of Sudafed to ease her symptons. She promply reminded me that
a pill cant kill the virus. I said yeah, I agree, but the pills can let
you rest at least, allowing your body to do proper combat with the bug.

PCs viruses are much easier to kill

Michael-NC

I always buy the "supermarket" version of remedies but don't recommend the
"supermarket" version of PC antivirus apps.

Give the little one a shot of generic Nyquil. OJ makes a good chaser...

news:409d3e1a$0$1747$(E-Mail Removed)...

Michael-NC wrote:

> Give the little one a shot of generic Nyquil. OJ makes a good chaser...

My little one burns punk cds on my pc and plays them at full vol. in her
Explorer Sport. I'm so proud.

Michael-NC

Secretly burn some Barry Manilow and Abba discs, label them Metallica and
slip them into her collection.

Great fun!

news:409dad02$0$11078$(E-Mail Removed)...