Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Just started using Fireworks & need help...

Just started using Fireworks & need help...

John

Hello.

I've just started using Fireworks today and need a little help.

I have lots of frames imported as I want to make an animated image.
Some of the frames are not in order though. There's about 170 frames
in total, but frames 83 to 123 need to all be moved to the end of the
last frame.

I've looked in the help file and it says to just drag and drop. The
only trouble is that it wont let me select a lot to drag and drop in
one go, I have to do it all individually, and even when I do it
individually nothing seems to happen. The file names stay the same
but the images just seem to change which is totally confusing, and you
then can't tell what's what.

If you have any advice I'd be very grateful.

Cheers

John