Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > DVD Question

DVD Question

Adam

How do you turn a WMV, Mpeg, or AVI into a format that a Home dvd player
will read?

Thor

you have to re-encode the file to DVD compatible MPEG2 format. There are a
number of programs that will convert it for you.Then you need some kind of
DVD authoring software to take the MPEG2 file, and put it in the proper DVD
file structure so a DVD player can read it.

news:axPlc.356$(E-Mail Removed)...