Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to reformat HD? Need to clean install W2K over current WinME OS.

How to reformat HD? Need to clean install W2K over current WinME OS.

Rebecca

My father's computer has WinME OS, no drive partitions. I want to
install W2K as the operating system by doing a clean install (WinME is
terminally bugged). What is the best way to reformat the HD (step by
step preferably). I have searched groups extensively but have not yet
come across a specific answer. Advice is greatly appreciated.

Captain Ron

Put the win2k CD
In your bios find the boot sequence and make the the CD your first boot
device
Boot form the CD and follow the prompts

"