Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > PRINTER HELP????

PRINTER HELP????

Adam

Hi, I am running Win Xp on a 512MB, 2.8 AMD and I am having trouble with my
Lexmark X85. Only recently it has been playing up. When you click on
something to print I waits for about 10 minutes before it starts to print.
It also won't let me close the Printer window either???? Any Ideas. Could
this be something to do with Zone alarm 4.5???? Anyone know how to fix
this?????

Thanks.

Duane Arnold

"Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:tOykc.1214$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I am running Win Xp on a 512MB, 2.8 AMD and I am having trouble with

my
> Lexmark X85. Only recently it has been playing up. When you click on
> something to print I waits for about 10 minutes before it starts to print.
> It also won't let me close the Printer window either???? Any Ideas. Could
> this be something to do with Zone alarm 4.5???? Anyone know how to fix
> this?????

Why don't you just disconnect from the Internet and disable ZA to see for a
fact that ZA is not interfering with the speed?

Duane