Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > HELP

Saref Aref

After I upgrated my BIOS, everything became OK, except the printer. My
printer (Canon) works but NOTHING is Written on the paper My windows is
Windows Me . A message saying No connection although
everything OK my connection is good ( LPT!)
Please help
Saref

Wizard

When you flashed the BIOS it reset all the settings. Enter your BIOS
setup and find & change the parallel port type to ECP/epp. Save and
reboot.