Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Internet Radio Show schedules and stream links at RadioShowLinks.com

Internet Radio Show schedules and stream links at RadioShowLinks.com

rsljfp

We've just recently launched our directory of internet radio shows;
with "one click to play" stream links and schedule grids for some of
the more popular broadcast or internet webcast radio shows.

http://www.radioshowlinks.com/

A Directory of Internet Radio Shows and Stations; Listen Live or
On-Demand. The directory includes Schedules and Stream links for Talk
Radio, Current Events, Business, the Arts, and other programming.

For example, many popular NPR and other Public Radio shows are included
in the directory, including streams directly from National Public Radio
as well as webcasting internet radio stations from the NPR network.
For example, this channel has top National Public Radio shows:
http://www.radioshowlinks.com/display.aspx?id=72783

Or, here's a channel with some selected Classical Music Internet Radio
Show programmng:
http://www.radioshowlinks.com/display.aspx?id=67597

It's all free; no registration required. Please check it out and let
us know what you think about it and any suggestions you may have for
shows, or stations, that we should add to our Internet Radio guide.

Thanks.

John
--
rsljfp