Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > f1 to resume

f1 to resume

zeldaber

Hi i'd like some advice please. for some unknown reason when I now boot up I
am told that I have to press F1 to resume. This has never happened to me
before and I would prefer it if it simply booted to windows automatically.
On screen I get the following information :

Intel pentium 4 processor 2 GHz 512MB system Ram

Fixed disk 0 etc
Fixed disk 1 etc
Atapi cd-rom dvd rom
legacy keyboard detected
legacy mouse detected
usb legacy enabled

Press F1 to resume

thank you for your help

chris

Camel Toe

go into your BIOS and check to see if there is any setting that would cause
this, I dont know what it would be but look for anything that has a value of
F1 or anything like that.......good luck

JC

"zeldaber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c6oped$on2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi i'd like some advice please. for some unknown reason when I now boot up

> am told that I have to press F1 to resume. This has never happened to me
> before and I would prefer it if it simply booted to windows automatically.
> On screen I get the following information :
>
> Intel pentium 4 processor 2 GHz 512MB system Ram
>
> Fixed disk 0 etc
> Fixed disk 1 etc
> Atapi cd-rom dvd rom
> legacy keyboard detected
> legacy mouse detected
> usb legacy enabled
>
> Press F1 to resume
>
> thank you for your help
>
> chris

Resume: Design Verification Consultant (Specman) Veritec VHDL 1 11-15-2010 06:25 PM
Cisco VPN fails after suspend/resume and causes Matlab execution failures Dan Kohn Cisco 0 04-04-2005 08:30 PM
Can firfox resume downloads after a dropped connection Zimran Douglas Firefox 8 01-09-2005 12:59 PM
Resume Concepts 1265@1265.com MCSE 22 01-09-2004 03:26 PM
Resume: Design Verification Consultant (Specman) Veritec VHDL 2 09-26-2003 07:24 PM

Advertisments