Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How Much could I get for this computer...

How Much could I get for this computer...

AdamC

AMD Athlon XP 1800+
MSI KT4V w/out raid
256 MB Samsung PC-3200 (DDR 400)
Maxtor 120GB 7,200RPM Hard drive
ATI Radeon 8500 128MB DDR Full
Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 2500 (5.1)
Canon CanoScan N650U scanner
CD RW 4x4x32
Liteon DVD-ROM 16X
D-Link Ethernet card (NIC)
No Software loaded
IBM Standard keyboard
Generic Optical Mouse with scroll

It would be great if someone could give me a price for this computer. This
doesn't mean I'm going to sell it right here and now but I eventually will
because apparently it's just causing problems between my girlfriend and I.

Thanks

Adam Correia

colin

AdamC <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:k0Pjc.3548$(E-Mail Removed)...
> AMD Athlon XP 1800+
> MSI KT4V w/out raid
> 256 MB Samsung PC-3200 (DDR 400)
> Maxtor 120GB 7,200RPM Hard drive
> ATI Radeon 8500 128MB DDR Full
> Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
> Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 2500 (5.1)
> Canon CanoScan N650U scanner
> CD RW 4x4x32
> Liteon DVD-ROM 16X
> D-Link Ethernet card (NIC)
> No Software loaded
> IBM Standard keyboard
> Generic Optical Mouse with scroll
>
> It would be great if someone could give me a price for this computer.

This
> doesn't mean I'm going to sell it right here and now but I eventually will
> because apparently it's just causing problems between my girlfriend and I.
>
> Thanks
>
> Adam Correia

Have a look around for another pc that you and the girlfriend can get
connected with, or find a buyer for her or the pc, or both

AdamC

"colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c6oh2g$ea1uf$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> Have a look around for another pc that you and the girlfriend can get
> connected with, or find a buyer for her or the pc, or both

I would ultimately not like to sell it but be the powers direct me in that
direction. I have brought up the idea of her getting her own but she can't
afford it. I'm in between jobs right now with one coming up hopefully. If
I can get the job I just applied for then I'll get her one. But if I don't
get that job this puppy will have to be sold, unfortuneately.

We have a network setup here so it would be super easy just to connect her
to the router we have here. My girlfriend and I have a friend of ours as a
roommate so we network together on a cable connection.

Adam

DeMoN LaG

"AdamC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:k0Pjc.3548$(E-Mail Removed):

> It would be great if someone could give me a price for this computer.
> This doesn't mean I'm going to sell it right here and now but I
> eventually will because apparently it's just causing problems between
> my girlfriend and I.

$400

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk

colin

> I would ultimately not like to sell it but be the powers direct me in that
> direction. I have brought up the idea of her getting her own but she

can't
> afford it. I'm in between jobs right now with one coming up hopefully.

If
> I can get the job I just applied for then I'll get her one. But if I

don't
> get that job this puppy will have to be sold, unfortuneately.

You`re better off to hang on to it, then get the few dollars that you would
if you sold it.

> We have a network setup here so it would be super easy just to connect her
> to the router we have here. My girlfriend and I have a friend of ours as

> roommate so we network together on a cable connection.
>
> Adam

olfart

"AdamC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:k0Pjc.3548$(E-Mail Removed)...
> AMD Athlon XP 1800+
> MSI KT4V w/out raid
> 256 MB Samsung PC-3200 (DDR 400)
> Maxtor 120GB 7,200RPM Hard drive
> ATI Radeon 8500 128MB DDR Full
> Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
> Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 2500 (5.1)
> Canon CanoScan N650U scanner
> CD RW 4x4x32
> Liteon DVD-ROM 16X
> D-Link Ethernet card (NIC)
> No Software loaded
> IBM Standard keyboard
> Generic Optical Mouse with scroll
>
> It would be great if someone could give me a price for this computer.

This
> doesn't mean I'm going to sell it right here and now but I eventually will
> because apparently it's just causing problems between my girlfriend and I.
>
> Thanks
>
> Adam Correia

Keep the Computer.
How much do you want for the girlfriend??

colin

olfart <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c6ol09$ed9p6$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> "AdamC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:k0Pjc.3548$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > AMD Athlon XP 1800+
> > MSI KT4V w/out raid
> > 256 MB Samsung PC-3200 (DDR 400)
> > Maxtor 120GB 7,200RPM Hard drive
> > ATI Radeon 8500 128MB DDR Full
> > Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
> > Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 2500 (5.1)
> > Canon CanoScan N650U scanner
> > CD RW 4x4x32
> > Liteon DVD-ROM 16X
> > D-Link Ethernet card (NIC)
> > No Software loaded
> > IBM Standard keyboard
> > Generic Optical Mouse with scroll
> >
> > It would be great if someone could give me a price for this computer.

> This
> > doesn't mean I'm going to sell it right here and now but I eventually

will
> > because apparently it's just causing problems between my girlfriend and

I.

> > Thanks
> >
> > Adam Correia

> Keep the Computer.
> How much do you want for the girlfriend??

lol... free to good home; naah I`m sure she`s a gorgueous (fghgk) that`s
worth parting with one`s computer for

JD

Sell your girlfriend !!

"AdamC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:k0Pjc.3548$(E-Mail Removed)...
| AMD Athlon XP 1800+
| MSI KT4V w/out raid
| 256 MB Samsung PC-3200 (DDR 400)
| Maxtor 120GB 7,200RPM Hard drive
| ATI Radeon 8500 128MB DDR Full
| Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
| Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 2500 (5.1)
| Canon CanoScan N650U scanner
| CD RW 4x4x32
| Liteon DVD-ROM 16X
| D-Link Ethernet card (NIC)
| No Software loaded
| IBM Standard keyboard
| Generic Optical Mouse with scroll
|
| It would be great if someone could give me a price for this computer.
This
| doesn't mean I'm going to sell it right here and now but I eventually will
| because apparently it's just causing problems between my girlfriend and I.
|
| Thanks
|
| Adam Correia

Michael-NC

"DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
> "AdamC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:k0Pjc.3548$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > It would be great if someone could give me a price for this computer.
> > This doesn't mean I'm going to sell it right here and now but I
> > eventually will because apparently it's just causing problems between
> > my girlfriend and I.
> >

> $400

_Exactly_ the number I was thinking of.

ProfGene

When you sell a computer does matter as what they are worth decreases within
a few months. What you can get depends on how savy the people are that you
are trying to sell it to and what they might want it for. Maybe three to
five hundred dollars would be in the ballpark since you can get new ones
with more CPU power for six or seven hundred and with smaller hdds for 400
or 500 dollars.