Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Xnews: Help Please !!! - List of files in Archive has disappeared

Xnews: Help Please !!! - List of files in Archive has disappeared

CM

I am using Xnews 5.04.25

My archive list is empty, however my archive.mbx file is 2GB

Can someone please tell me how to get access to the files i've downloaded

Thank you

bambam

"CM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:a9Mjc.148$(E-Mail Removed):

> I am using Xnews 5.04.25
>
> My archive list is empty, however my archive.mbx file is 2GB
>
> Can someone please tell me how to get access to the files i've
> downloaded

This is a well known fault with Xnews.
Go to Google Groups-

and search the "news.software.readers" group for posts with
"Xnews 2 gig" and you will find an answer.

--
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

CM

"bambam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:_wNjc.132$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "CM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:a9Mjc.148$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I am using Xnews 5.04.25
> >
> > My archive list is empty, however my archive.mbx file is 2GB
> >
> > Can someone please tell me how to get access to the files i've
> > downloaded

> This is a well known fault with Xnews.
> Go to Google Groups-
>
> http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search
>
> and search the "news.software.readers" group for posts with
> "Xnews 2 gig" and you will find an answer.
>
> --
> If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

Thank you bambam