Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Msimn has caused an error in SHLWAPI.DLL

Msimn has caused an error in SHLWAPI.DLL

fredcromer

As I was saving a draught of the last question,(BTW..CHEERS D.L), I got th
message that Msimn has caused an Error in SHLWAPI.DLL and will now have to
close, and then was told to restart.this has happened a few times lately, in
Outlook Express, Any ideas as to why it's doin' this.Cheers
Mate.........FRED C

---

DeMoN LaG

"fredcromer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:408deeb6$(E-Mail Removed):

> As I was saving a draught of the last question,(BTW..CHEERS D.L), I
> got th message that Msimn has caused an Error in SHLWAPI.DLL and will
> now have to close, and then was told to restart.this has happened a
> few times lately, in Outlook Express, Any ideas as to why it's doin'
> this.Cheers Mate.........FRED C

Same thing I tell most people who call:
http://www.snip.net/help/spyware.htm

Of the list, I personally prefer Spybot, but Ad-Aware is also good.

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk