Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > ethernet connection problem

ethernet connection problem

CTB

Hello
I am trying to connect two computers, but both keep showing that the network
cable is unplugged. I am trying to connect them directly with a crossover
cable. I have not done this before, so I have no idea what the problem is.
I've tried shutting down all firewall and antivirus software, but it makes
no difference..
Any ideas??

Thanks
Ted