Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ANN: Financial Times FT-150 WebSite Survey

ANN: Financial Times FT-150 WebSite Survey

SR

eValid: Full Financial Times FT-150 Survey Available
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
<http://www.e-valid.com>

Does WebSite quality track with company size and reputation? How
well do big companies WebSites rank?

Can we learn something by studying the technical properties of these
big WebSites? By comparing them, one against another? And then, by
adding in subjective factors (see below), do big-company websites'
overall quality match up to company size?

We did this evaluation -- using data we collected and massaged from
the websites of the Financial Times Top 150 companies worldwide --
the FT-150.

We used both technical evaluations (done with eValid in site
analysis mode) and manual process evaluations (done by our skilled
BlueRiverStone website quality analysis partner) to arrive at our
overall FT-150 rankings.

We think you'll find the results very illuminating! The complete
FT-IT report is found at this URL:

<http://www.soft.com/eValid/Customers/Europe/England/FT/ft.article.html>

{The report is also available to FT subscribers from
<http://www.ft.com>. Simply search for "eValid" to be taken
directly to the article.)

You can see even more of the details -- including a complete
description of the methodology -- at this URL:

<http://www.soft.com/eValid/BlueRiverStone/survey/index.html>

Please let us hear from you if you have any questions or comments!

eValid Division
Software Research, Inc.
1663 Mission Street, Suite 400
San Francisco, CA 94103 USA

<http://www.e-valid.com>

Phone: +1 (415) 861-2800
FAX: +1 (415) 861-9801

Stu

And this is related to Nortel in which way?

SR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> eValid: Full Financial Times FT-150 Survey Available
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
> <http://www.e-valid.com>
>
> Does WebSite quality track with company size and reputation? How
> well do big companies WebSites rank?
>
> Can we learn something by studying the technical properties of these
> big WebSites? By comparing them, one against another? And then, by
> adding in subjective factors (see below), do big-company websites'
> overall quality match up to company size?
>
> We did this evaluation -- using data we collected and massaged from
> the websites of the Financial Times Top 150 companies worldwide --
> the FT-150.
>
> We used both technical evaluations (done with eValid in site
> analysis mode) and manual process evaluations (done by our skilled
> BlueRiverStone website quality analysis partner) to arrive at our
> overall FT-150 rankings.
>
> We think you'll find the results very illuminating! The complete
> FT-IT report is found at this URL:
>
> <http://www.soft.com/eValid/Customers/Europe/England/FT/ft.article.html>
>
> {The report is also available to FT subscribers from
> <http://www.ft.com>. Simply search for "eValid" to be taken
> directly to the article.)
>
> You can see even more of the details -- including a complete
> description of the methodology -- at this URL:
>
> <http://www.soft.com/eValid/BlueRiverStone/survey/index.html>
>
> Please let us hear from you if you have any questions or comments!
>
> eValid Division
> Software Research, Inc.
> 1663 Mission Street, Suite 400
> San Francisco, CA 94103 USA
>
> <http://www.e-valid.com>
>
> Phone: +1 (415) 861-2800
> FAX: +1 (415) 861-9801
> Email: (E-Mail Removed)

David H. Lipman

Send Full Header message to (E-Mail Removed)

Send a Carbon Copy to (E-Mail Removed) so the poster (yes it's a valid address) knows he did
wrong !

Dave

"Stu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
| And this is related to Nortel in which way?

Walter Roberson

In article <%yAFb.4510$(E-Mail Removed)>,
David H. Lipman <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
:Send a Carbon Copy to (E-Mail Removed) so the poster (yes it's a valid address) knows he did
:wrong !

e-valid.com has advertised their software on a number of newsgroups
over a number of months, almost all of them irrelevant. I would find it
difficult to credit that they haven't been lart'd, repeatedly. I have
to assume then that it is part of a deliberate market strategy.
--
"[...] it's all part of one's right to be publicly stupid." -- Dave Smey