Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Volume: often it turns down automatically.

Volume: often it turns down automatically.

Adriano

Hi,
often I see my volume that turns down automatically.
When I click on icon in the toolbar on the bottom to the right,
I always have to turn up the volume manually.
In your opinion why?
I use Win XP.
I thank you,

bye Adriano

Thor

Sometimes this can be caused by another application installed that has
volume controls, and it is turned down within the application. Check media
player, and all other multimedia player applications like Quicktime,
Realplayer, DivX player, etc. and make sure their volume controls aren't
turned all the way down.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Mozilla turns off by itself FD Firefox 1 05-14-2005 06:51 AM
AWLP turns your PC into web-managed wireless access gateway Alp Wireless Networking 0 01-04-2005 10:47 AM
firefox turns off dialup promicro Firefox 1 12-15-2004 10:04 PM
Show 4 Records that occur more often...and how often they occur. Miguel Dias Moura ASP .Net 4 05-06-2004 03:40 PM
A simple question turns into badgering.....again Richard HTML 18 10-21-2003 06:27 AM

Advertisments