Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Automatically Load a Website at a Time

Automatically Load a Website at a Time

Andrew Watiker

I would like my computer to automatically load a particular website
sometime early in the morning. This way when I sit at my computer in
the morning (I leave it on overnight) I don't forget to visit this site.
I tried using scheduled tasks but I couldn't get this to work. I
would be happy to use scheduled tasks or a freeware application. I am
running Windows XP Pro.