Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > things to do on the internet

things to do on the internet

mr_vocab

what are some cool things to do on the internet such as maybe some good
multiplayer games
free things to do on the net

thanks

The Prophecy

mr_vocab wrote:
> what are some cool things to do on the internet such as maybe some
> good multiplayer games
> free things to do on the net
>
> thanks

go to google.ca and type in "Miserable Failure" (no quotes). Then click on
the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. Read what comes up.

Plato

mr_vocab wrote:

> what are some cool things to do on the internet such as maybe some good
> multiplayer games
> free things to do on the net

Meanwhile, in Cambodia, families are concerned where their next meal
will come from.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Trent©

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:56:01 +1000, "mr_vocab"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>what are some cool things to do on the internet such as maybe some good
>multiplayer games
>free things to do on the net
>
>thanks

One handed?...or two?

Have a nice week...

Trent

What do you call a smart blonde?
A golden retriever.

mr_vocab

thanks guy for your help
less i wont be bored till i go back to school

nathan
"mr_vocab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what are some cool things to do on the internet such as maybe some good
> multiplayer games
> free things to do on the net
>
> thanks

mr_vocab

"Trent©" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:56:01 +1000, "mr_vocab"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >what are some cool things to do on the internet such as maybe some good
> >multiplayer games
> >free things to do on the net
> >
> >thanks
> >

> One handed?...or two?
>

> Have a nice week...
>
> Trent
>
> What do you call a smart blonde?
> A golden retriever.

OnSite

Well, instead of sitting around wondering, perhaps they should work harder
to improve their plight. Who really cares?

There are plenty of boat people who have made it here and found a better
life.

news:40876809$0$137$(E-Mail Removed)...