Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Wood Computer Cases

Wood Computer Cases

Thor

"Michael-NC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsKjic.36732$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> That's why I detest those plexi-glass window kits. Plexi-glass burns

pretty
> easy.

I have one. I really don't worry about it. The risk of a PC completely going
up in flames is pretty remote anyway. Virtually all PCs have some amount of
flammable plastic, whether it's in the form of the side covers, trim pieces,
or the front bezel. I don't think a piece of plexiglass on the side will
really make that much difference in the big picture.

Plato

Thor wrote:

> I have one. I really don't worry about it. The risk of a PC completely going
> up in flames is pretty remote anyway. Virtually all PCs have some amount of

You'd prolly have better odds doing super model than seeing your PC go
up in flames.

Thor

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:4089fe58$0$44440$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thor wrote:
> >
> > I have one. I really don't worry about it. The risk of a PC completely

going
> > up in flames is pretty remote anyway. Virtually all PCs have some amount

of

> You'd prolly have better odds doing super model than seeing your PC go
> up in flames.

LOL! Now that's a disturbing thought.

Plato

Thor wrote:

> > You'd prolly have better odds doing super model than seeing your PC go
> > up in flames.

> LOL! Now that's a disturbing thought.

I did Ms. America once. Honestly. OK the whole grissly truth. Before she
was Ms. America she was a little sister at my fraternity. We sponsored
her for Homecoming Queen which she won. Then she went on to become the
state Ms. and then onto Atlantic City for the Roses. It wasn't as cool
as you'd think. The next morning when us bros were bullshitting in the
living room I found out I got sloppy seconds. I wondered what that bad
taste in my mouth was

Rv!

>I wondered what that bad taste in my mouth was

You know I was really quite enjoying the story up
to that point! I'll try no to think of it as I sleep
tonight.

Rv!
(0230hrs and still awake and scarily sober!)

Thor

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:408ab06d$0$151$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thor wrote:
> >
> > > You'd prolly have better odds doing super model than seeing your PC go
> > > up in flames.

> > LOL! Now that's a disturbing thought.

> I did Ms. America once. Honestly. OK the whole grissly truth. Before she
> was Ms. America she was a little sister at my fraternity. We sponsored
> her for Homecoming Queen which she won. Then she went on to become the
> state Ms. and then onto Atlantic City for the Roses. It wasn't as cool
> as you'd think. The next morning when us bros were bullshitting in the
> living room I found out I got sloppy seconds. I wondered what that bad
> taste in my mouth was

EWWW! TMI

(TOO MUCH INFORMATION) heh, heh.

Home server cases and external firewire cases thingy@nowhere.commy NZ Computing 5 03-14-2006 07:56 AM
Problems with the 4 in 1 Computer cases.. BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn NZ Computing 0 02-17-2005 10:38 PM
OT Wednesday Wood Consultant MCSE 4 08-26-2004 12:10 PM
Norsey Wood bluebells make great models Tony Mullord Digital Photography 0 04-25-2004 06:35 PM
"Ed Wood"??? Any one Know if this is still scheduled for release? J. Alfred Prufrock DVD Video 3 09-08-2003 07:39 PM

Advertisments