Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cheap domain transfer & registry?

Cheap domain transfer & registry?

Robert Baer

Please give suggestions for known reliable and inexpensive place to
handle domain transfer and registry - inexpensively.
Ideally they also would provide (web) forwarding, and perhaps e-mail
forwarding.

Livewire

says...
> Please give suggestions for known reliable and inexpensive place to
> handle domain transfer and registry - inexpensively.
> Ideally they also would provide (web) forwarding, and perhaps e-mail
> forwarding.

www.123-reg.co.uk

Shane Metzler

http://www.godaddy.com

"Robert Baer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please give suggestions for known reliable and inexpensive place to
> handle domain transfer and registry - inexpensively.
> Ideally they also would provide (web) forwarding, and perhaps e-mail
> forwarding.

Plato

http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/151.htm#1

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Robert Baer

Shane Metzler wrote:

> http://www.godaddy.com
>
> "Robert Baer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Please give suggestions for known reliable and inexpensive place to
> > handle domain transfer and registry - inexpensively.
> > Ideally they also would provide (web) forwarding, and perhaps e-mail
> > forwarding.

The GoDaddy looks a little better than the 123Reg.
Thanks.

Robert Baer

Plato wrote:

> Robert Baer wrote:
> >
> > Please give suggestions for known reliable and inexpensive place to
> > handle domain transfer and registry - inexpensively.

> http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/151.htm#1
>
> --
> http://www.bootdisk.com/

Well, i just got thru e-mailing him about the nasty and fraudlent
things that NetworkSolutions did to me.

Plato

Robert Baer wrote:

> Well, i just got thru e-mailing him about the nasty and fraudlent
> things that NetworkSolutions did to me.

You should have emailed me. I'm the one that recommended them. Randy
doesn't deal with them. He deals with godaddy or something like that.

There's always exceptions to any service, any software, any utility, and
hard drive, any motherboard, etc. that one likes or recommends.

I could recommend the best hard drive any geek would agree with right
now this instant and somebody will come back and say it crashed on them
after a month.