Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > U.S Government is your FRIEND.

U.S Government is your FRIEND.

American231

There is absolutely no reason to fear our government. They are trying
to PROTECT our rights. That's the meaning of a government. We are not
living in an "orwellian" society at all. We are living in the complete
opposite.
This is all absurd and you all should be ashamed of your ignorance and
hypocrisy.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...E12274,00.html

OnSite

Thanks for that tip.

"American231" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> There is absolutely no reason to fear our government. They are trying
> to PROTECT our rights. That's the meaning of a government. We are not
> living in an "orwellian" society at all. We are living in the complete
> opposite.
> This is all absurd and you all should be ashamed of your ignorance and
> hypocrisy.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...E12274,00.html

Goforit

> "American231" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > There is absolutely no reason to fear our government. They are trying
> > to PROTECT our rights. That's the meaning of a government. We are not
> > living in an "orwellian" society at all. We are living in the complete
> > opposite.
> > This is all absurd and you all should be ashamed of your ignorance and
> > hypocrisy.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...E12274,00.html

Well speaking as an Australian, I can say that the link you provided just
demonstrates how alot of us feel about your Government. Remember it is an
Australian newspaper, providing info and news to Australians and reflective
of the majority of Australian's views. Don't come onto a NG and tell us how
we should be feeling. Get your own house in order.

I just bought '1984' DVD yesterday. How appropriate.