Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > help popup!

help popup!

Adriano

Hi,
when I am online, also with Internet Explorer off, I often see two
open windows of Popoup. I see one of these and I read "dvdmonster".
Sometimes I run AD-Aware but I have the same problem.
Can I eliminate that problem?
Thanks

bye Adriano

The Prophecy

Adriano wrote:
> Hi,
> when I am online, also with Internet Explorer off, I often see two
> open windows of Popoup. I see one of these and I read "dvdmonster".
> Sometimes I run AD-Aware but I have the same problem.
> Can I eliminate that problem?
> Thanks
>
> bye Adriano

Have you updated Ad-Aware recently? Latest reference file should be

01R298 20.04.2004

Jerry G.

You must have downloaded a program that has an Adware type software with it.
This is common. Nothing is for free!

Install Ad-Aware, Spybot, and CWshredder. Do the updates, and run them one
at a time. One of these should find your problem. Sometimes, one will find
something that the other missed.

You are best to do this in the safe mode. If the file is active and the
computer is not in the safe mode, the utility may not be able to fix the
problem for you.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG