Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > help please!

help please!

Asho

Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in Laman's
terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD burners and
Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could send an e-mail back to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) giving me an answer..

Yours sincerely,

Ash

DeMoN LaG

"Asho" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4084ea50$0$4543$(E-Mail Removed) :

> Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in
> Laman's terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD
> burners and Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could send
> an e-mail back to (E-Mail Removed) giving me an answer..

By dual burners you could mean only two things I think. Either a drive
that burns both CDs and DVDs, or a DVD drive that can burn both DVD-R and
DVD+R discs.

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk

x@y.com

Unfortunately your knowledge of crossposting is not lacking. Go to
www.dvdrhelp.com you nut.

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:13:01 +1000, "Asho" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in Laman's
>terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD burners and
>Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could send an e-mail back to
>(E-Mail Removed) giving me an answer..
>
>Yours sincerely,
>
>Ash

Thor

It's the difference between a drive that can merely read CDs and read DVDs,
a drive that can read and write CDs, but only read DVDs, and a drive that
can read and write CDs, or read and write DVDs.

"Asho" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4084ea50$0$4543$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in

Laman's
> terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD burners and
> Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could send an e-mail back

> (E-Mail Removed) giving me an answer..
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Ash

The Prophecy

Asho wrote:
> Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in
> Laman's terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD
> burners and Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could
> send an e-mail back to (E-Mail Removed) giving me an answer..
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Ash

I see that other people have already answered so I'm just going to point out
that you should never post your real e-mail to any newsgroup. E-mail
spammers harvest e-mail addresses from newsgroups and then send craploads of
spam to them.

JD

"The Prophecy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Asho wrote:
> > Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in
> > Laman's terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD
> > burners and Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could
> > send an e-mail back to (E-Mail Removed) giving me an answer..
> >
> > Yours sincerely,
> >
> > Ash

> I see that other people have already answered so I'm just going to point

out
> that you should never post your real e-mail to any newsgroup. E-mail
> spammers harvest e-mail addresses from newsgroups and then send craploads

of
> spam to them.

Unless he's trying to get someone spammed :>

The Prophecy

JD wrote:
> "The Prophecy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Asho wrote:
>>> Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in
>>> Laman's terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD
>>> burners and Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could
>>> send an e-mail back to (E-Mail Removed) giving me an answer..
>>>
>>> Yours sincerely,
>>>
>>> Ash

>> I see that other people have already answered so I'm just going to
>> point out that you should never post your real e-mail to any
>> newsgroup. E-mail spammers harvest e-mail addresses from newsgroups
>> and then send craploads of spam to them.

> Unless he's trying to get someone spammed :>

Hmmm.... You raise an interesting point.......