Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > F/S DELL Inspiron 7000 PII333/14"/128MB Laptop

F/S DELL Inspiron 7000 PII333/14"/128MB Laptop

no one

I AM ASKING ABOUT $600.00 OR MAKE A OFFER

Brand: Dell
Hard Drive Capacity: 13 GB
Chip Type: Intel Pentium II
Screen Size: 14 inches
Model: --
Operating System Included: -- Windows Xp Pro
Processor Speed: 333 MHz
Primary Drive: CD-ROM
Memory (RAM): 128 MB
Condition: -- See below

THIS IS AN AUCTION FOR DELL INSPIRON 7000 LAPTOP.LAPTOP IS USED, BUT IN GOOD
WORKING CONDITION.IT HAS PII-333 MHz PROCESSOR, 128MB OF RAM, 14" SCREEN, 13
GB HARD DRIVE, CDROM DRIVE, FLOPPY, OS LOADED , BATTERY THAT HOLDS THE
CHARGE, BUILD IN MODEM, USB PORT,AC ADAPTER.THIS LAPTOP HAS PLASTIC COVER
MISSING(CHECK PICTURE) AND LITTLE PLASTIC CRACKS ON FLOPPY DRIVE(LITTLE
COSMETIC DAMAGE THAT DOES NOT AFFECT ANY THING.) SOLD WITH DOA WARRANTY.IF
BOUGHT IN THE NEXT WEEK OR 2 I WILL INCLUDED A NEW FLOPPY DRIVE AND THE
MISSING PLASTICS.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thor

$600?!?!?!? You must be on crack. It's worth about half of that. Unless you
are thinking in Canadian dollars.

> I AM ASKING ABOUT $600.00 OR MAKE A OFFER
>
> Brand: Dell
> Hard Drive Capacity: 13 GB
> Chip Type: Intel Pentium II
> Screen Size: 14 inches
> Model: --
> Operating System Included: -- Windows Xp Pro
> Processor Speed: 333 MHz
> Primary Drive: CD-ROM
> Memory (RAM): 128 MB
> Condition: -- See below

L.A. Mohawk II

#1, you're asking too much.

#2, why would I buy from "no one" Don't be so covert with your name,
identity and maybe you would get a buyer.

"no one" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gg%gc.19495$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I AM ASKING ABOUT $600.00 OR MAKE A OFFER
>
> Brand: Dell
> Hard Drive Capacity: 13 GB
> Chip Type: Intel Pentium II
> Screen Size: 14 inches
> Model: --
> Operating System Included: -- Windows Xp Pro
> Processor Speed: 333 MHz
> Primary Drive: CD-ROM
> Memory (RAM): 128 MB
> Condition: -- See below
>

> THIS IS AN AUCTION FOR DELL INSPIRON 7000 LAPTOP.LAPTOP IS USED, BUT IN

GOOD
> WORKING CONDITION.IT HAS PII-333 MHz PROCESSOR, 128MB OF RAM, 14" SCREEN,

13
> GB HARD DRIVE, CDROM DRIVE, FLOPPY, OS LOADED , BATTERY THAT HOLDS THE
> CHARGE, BUILD IN MODEM, USB PORT,AC ADAPTER.THIS LAPTOP HAS PLASTIC COVER
> MISSING(CHECK PICTURE) AND LITTLE PLASTIC CRACKS ON FLOPPY DRIVE(LITTLE
> COSMETIC DAMAGE THAT DOES NOT AFFECT ANY THING.) SOLD WITH DOA WARRANTY.IF
> BOUGHT IN THE NEXT WEEK OR 2 I WILL INCLUDED A NEW FLOPPY DRIVE AND THE
> MISSING PLASTICS.
>
> ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT (E-Mail Removed)

Wizard

Don't feed the trolls & spammers ...

"L.A. Mohawk II" wrote:

> #1, you're asking too much.
>
> #2, why would I buy from "no one" Don't be so covert with your name,
> identity and maybe you would get a buyer.
>
> "no one" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gg%gc.19495$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I AM ASKING ABOUT $600.00 OR MAKE A OFFER
> >
> > Brand: Dell
> > Hard Drive Capacity: 13 GB
> > Chip Type: Intel Pentium II
> > Screen Size: 14 inches
> > Model: --
> > Operating System Included: -- Windows Xp Pro
> > Processor Speed: 333 MHz
> > Primary Drive: CD-ROM
> > Memory (RAM): 128 MB
> > Condition: -- See below
> >

> > THIS IS AN AUCTION FOR DELL INSPIRON 7000 LAPTOP.LAPTOP IS USED, BUT IN

> GOOD
> > WORKING CONDITION.IT HAS PII-333 MHz PROCESSOR, 128MB OF RAM, 14" SCREEN,

> 13
> > GB HARD DRIVE, CDROM DRIVE, FLOPPY, OS LOADED , BATTERY THAT HOLDS THE
> > CHARGE, BUILD IN MODEM, USB PORT,AC ADAPTER.THIS LAPTOP HAS PLASTIC COVER
> > MISSING(CHECK PICTURE) AND LITTLE PLASTIC CRACKS ON FLOPPY DRIVE(LITTLE
> > COSMETIC DAMAGE THAT DOES NOT AFFECT ANY THING.) SOLD WITH DOA WARRANTY.IF
> > BOUGHT IN THE NEXT WEEK OR 2 I WILL INCLUDED A NEW FLOPPY DRIVE AND THE
> > MISSING PLASTICS.
> >
> > ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT (E-Mail Removed)

L.A. Mohawk II

Oh yeah, you're right. Short lapse, sorry.

Trolls, spammers. Bad.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...