Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re-Register an OCX file....

Re-Register an OCX file....

The Prophecy

Can somebody tell me the command to re-register an ocx file? I can't seem to
remember how to do it. The file name is mscomctl.ocx

Thanks

Note: To the people reading this in alt.computer I am aware that I have
posted this message twice, but i forgot to post it to 24hoursupport.helpdesk
as well. Sorry about that.

Windows Application as OCX in Excel Rohit ASP .Net 0 09-06-2005 07:02 AM
Using an ActiveX ocx control on a Webform Mehr H ASP .Net 1 12-22-2004 11:22 PM
Re: OCX Problem Kevin Spencer ASP .Net 2 11-29-2004 02:08 PM
Can't import .OCX assembly into Web Matrix Project. Jason Robertson ASP .Net 0 11-29-2004 10:32 AM
.ocx with ASP.NET dikeyus@yahoo.com ASP .Net 8 10-21-2004 01:29 PM

Advertisments