Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Soundblaster Audigy Problem

Soundblaster Audigy Problem

Pepperoni

You probably "missed something" Wander over to the web site and pick the
proper model, then see what they say. (there are 3 choices) Looks like you
have 3 out, 2 in and a game port. From the color coding, I would guess the
card will auto sense your speakers and work fine if you figure out how to
work the plugs.
http://www.soundblaster.com/

Hint #1: Read the instructions.

Hint #2: Don't post to text newsgroups in HTML.

Hint #3: When you figure out what kind of cables you need, these guys will
have them: http://www.cablestogo.com/ (someone else will have them
cheaper, but I just like to window shop here)

"RIKI-D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IV8fc.156554$(E-Mail Removed). ..
Unless i missed something...i just noticed it dosent have a STEREO Digital
nor Analog output
"with RCA connectors", now... how are we suposed to hook it up to a home
theatre receiver...

RIKI-D

Unless i missed something...i just noticed it dosent have a STEREO Digital nor Analog output
"with RCA connectors", now... how are we suposed to hook it up to a home theatre receiver...

Thor

buy the appropriate adapter cable from your local electronics supply store.
Radio Shack in the US carries a wide variety of such cables and adapters.

"RIKI-D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IV8fc.156554$(E-Mail Removed). ..
Unless i missed something...i just noticed it dosent have a STEREO Digital
nor Analog output
"with RCA connectors", now... how are we suposed to hook it up to a home
theatre receiver...

RIKI-D

hi...thanks for your advice

the thing is im not trying to plug it into the pc speakers,
i want to plug it in the auxillary input of my home theatre receiver .. :-/

Pepperoni <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message :
c5j7pg$29u3k$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> You probably "missed something" Wander over to the web site and pick the
> proper model, then see what they say. (there are 3 choices) Looks like you
> have 3 out, 2 in and a game port. From the color coding, I would guess

the
> card will auto sense your speakers and work fine if you figure out how to
> work the plugs.
> http://www.soundblaster.com/
>
> Hint #1: Read the instructions.
>
> Hint #2: Don't post to text newsgroups in HTML.
>
> Hint #3: When you figure out what kind of cables you need, these guys will
> have them: http://www.cablestogo.com/ (someone else will have them
> cheaper, but I just like to window shop here)
>

> "RIKI-D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:IV8fc.156554$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Unless i missed something...i just noticed it dosent have a STEREO Digital
> nor Analog output
> "with RCA connectors", now... how are we suposed to hook it up to a home
> theatre receiver...

Pepperoni

"RIKI-D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rTffc.15103$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi...thanks for your advice
>
> the thing is im not trying to plug it into the pc speakers,
> i want to plug it in the auxillary input of my home theatre receiver ..

:-/

Use an adapter or a cable set with the proper plugs.
Ask at OfficeMax or OfficeDepot type stores. There is a good photo of that
type adapter here: http://tinyurl.com/2sy64 (see large photo link) They
aren't very expensive. If they sell RCA sound cables, they'll have the
adapter in a blister pack nearby, usually.

RIKI-D

Thanks pep..

c5l07n$2oj6b$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...