Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Movies not showing

Movies not showing

Hercum

I am using WinXP with 512MB RAM and a GeForce4 MX 420 with TV Out Video Card that used to work perfectly showing movies/avi/mpeg
files on my 29" TV screen and were a pleasure to watch, but lately when I go to play a movie etc it shows on the monitor but is
blank on the TV screen. Also what's showing on my monitor is very shaky and jerky in behavior although the sound is perfect.
Any clues anyone? I'd like to get this sorted.

All assistance is appreciated.

Cheers
Mike the Kiwi

Michael-NC

Did you play the _same_ movie successfully before? If not, perhaps you need
the proper codec?

I thought you needed to output video to the second monitor only. I don't
think you can play video on both the native monitor and second display
unless you have special software?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...