Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > DVD R/RW Question...

DVD R/RW Question...

Joolz

Hiya,

Not really sure which ng is proper for this question so I'm coming to you guys
for help

I have shelves and shelves and shelves full of old video tapes. I know there
is something out there that will allow me to burn my videos to DVD but I'll be
darned if I can figure out what phrase to Google. Everytime I try all I
come up with are link for places that will transfer videos for me. I would
like to know what the item is I'm looking for that will allow me to do this
myself.

Feel free to email me if you have the answer to my question.

Thank you all in advance,

Joolz

colin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...