Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Network-Assistant.com - Technical/Network Support Forums

Network-Assistant.com - Technical/Network Support Forums

Network-Assistant.com - Free Tech Support

Network-Assistant.com - Technical/Network Support Forums

Hello Everyone,

This is just a little note to say that Network-Assistant.com is up and
running and looking for Article writers and script writers.

We are looking to create a scripting directory full of useful scripts that
users can use to help them learn about scripting.

http://Network-Assistant.com/ - Technical/Network Support Forums

We are also looking for people to post FAQs on the
Support.Network-Assistant.com FAQ site. All questions are answered, I reply
to everyone, even if I do not know the answer, I go out and try and find it
for you.

http://support.Network-Assistant.com/ - General FAQ Site

A new site to the list, Nullbox.org

Nullbox.org is mostly a tech site that includes the tutorials, the how tos,
the interviews, articles etc, and the fun! Its got daily news, and general
information, Info about how the world is currently being effected by
Viruses.

If you want to write an Article for the Nullbox.org just let me know.

For Those of you who want to be able to Show off how good you are at
designing a Site, How about doing something with the following Domain names?
Do you have an Idea that would fit, do you want something to show on your
resumé?

If you have an Idea, contact me on the Network-Assistant.com site, show me
what you can do, and I will provide you with the domain name and the Website
to make your design ideas come alive. I will retain ownership, but I promise
to keep the site running as you design it!!

Do these domains give you any ideas?

http://network-faqs.com/
http://internet-faqs.com/
http://network-help.co.uk/
http://network-faqs.co.uk/

http://Nullbox.org/ - hangout for the l33t g33ks
http://Network-Assistant.com/ - Technical/Network Support Forums
http://support.Network-Assistant.com/ - General FAQ Site

Just For Laughs!!

http://TheJokeSite.net/ - Comming Soon, Ecards, Send your Friend a Joke!
http://TheJokeSite.co.uk/

Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Support -- Forums/Blogs/Tips n' Tricks/Tutorials/Chat/ETC csheppard91@gmail.com DVD Video 0 11-20-2005 06:19 PM
ASP.NET Forums 2 NNTP support ? Andrei Dumitrache ASP .Net 0 05-27-2004 08:20 AM
Nonprofit Support Forums for Hardware & Software Askhow.net Computer Information 1 01-19-2004 06:24 PM
Free Support Forums Askhow.net Computer Information 1 01-13-2004 06:17 AM

Advertisments