Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Samsung EasyGPRS wont load?

Samsung EasyGPRS wont load?

John

Hi.

When I open EasyGPRS it doesn't seem to load my phones data. Even if
I click on the option to reload nothing comes up.

Can you offer any advice on how to get it working? I tried changing
the Serial Port it was connected to but that stopped my mouse working.

Thanks

John

skylou

It's working fine work my V200, but not working with E700.

"John" <(E-Mail Removed)> ????
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi.
>
> When I open EasyGPRS it doesn't seem to load my phones data. Even if
> I click on the option to reload nothing comes up.
>
> Can you offer any advice on how to get it working? I tried changing
> the Serial Port it was connected to but that stopped my mouse working.
>
> Thanks
>
> John

Sprite

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi.
>
> When I open EasyGPRS it doesn't seem to load my phones data. Even if
> I click on the option to reload nothing comes up.
>
> Can you offer any advice on how to get it working? I tried changing
> the Serial Port it was connected to but that stopped my mouse working.
>
> Thanks
>
> John

I found that it sometimes needs a bit of encouragement to get it going.
Try unplugging the cable at your phone end, with Easy GPRS open, then plug
it in again. Hopefully it'll load your data.

--
Sue

John

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:54:38 +0100, "Sprite"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Hi.
>>
>> When I open EasyGPRS it doesn't seem to load my phones data. Even if
>> I click on the option to reload nothing comes up.
>>
>> Can you offer any advice on how to get it working? I tried changing
>> the Serial Port it was connected to but that stopped my mouse working.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> John
>>

>I found that it sometimes needs a bit of encouragement to get it going.
>Try unplugging the cable at your phone end, with Easy GPRS open, then plug
>it in again. Hopefully it'll load your data.

Nope. De Nada unfortunately. I guess I'll have to email Samsung.

John