Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Using Messenger from more than one system on same connection?

Using Messenger from more than one system on same connection?

John

Hello.

I just wondered if it is possible to use Messenger on more than one
system but using the same ADSL connection?

It's just when I try to sign in with someone else already on it on the
same connection, it seems to come up with the message than the service
can not be found or something along those lines.

Cheers for any help

John