Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > My keyboard go mad.

My keyboard go mad.

Jones

Hi,
I-d like to know because keyboard doesnt work fine anymore.
I have to click another tasts for writing comma, full stop, etc.
thanks

bye Jones

Michael-NC

Make sure the default language didn't change on you or try another keyboard.

"Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I-d like to know because keyboard doesnt work fine anymore.
> I have to click another tasts for writing comma, full stop, etc.
> thanks
>
> bye Jones

Jerry G.

Check that your default language and keyboard settings are correct. Also,
try another keyboard to verify that it is not damaged if your default
language is correct.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi,
I-d like to know because keyboard doesnt work fine anymore.
I have to click another tasts for writing comma, full stop, etc.
thanks

bye Jones

WebWalker

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 22:38:31 GMT, Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>I-d like to know because keyboard doesnt work fine anymore.
>I have to click another tasts for writing comma, full stop, etc.
>thanks

Just change it.
Nowadays, keyboard cost dirt cheap.

--