Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > CD-Rs made by Taiyo Yuden

CD-Rs made by Taiyo Yuden

XYZ XYZee

What are the best places to get CD-Rs made by Taiyo Yuden? Thanks.

S.Heenan

XYZ XYZee wrote:
> What are the best places to get CD-Rs made by Taiyo Yuden? Thanks.

Look for Fuji brand with "Made in Japan" on the box.

TrashFish9

1. Are all Plextor CD-Rs currently available made by Taiyo Yuden?

2. How can one be sure that a Plextor CD-R is made by Taiyo Yuden?

3. What are the best places to get Plextor CD-Rs made by Taiyo Yuden,
especially retail stores in Ohio?

4. Other than the Fuji (FujiFilm) CD-Rs that are stilll remaining in stock in
some retail stores in my area and the Plextor CD-Rs, what other brands
currently available are also made by Taiyo Yuden?

Sorry about asking so many questions, but I'd really appreciate any and all
efforts to help. Thanks!