Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Canopus Edius 2 installation: I go mad. help!

Canopus Edius 2 installation: I go mad. help!

Ulisse

Hi,
I used Edius 2 (software for editing) and after a bad installation of
Procoder , I had many problems.
In fact I have unistalled Edius 2, Xplode, Procoder because I did like
to installa them again.
I was installing Edius 2 and a winows have told me "Do you want to
remove the selected applications and all of its components?" I have
clicked "yes" and Edius have showed me "Unistallation of Procoder
Express for Edius". But I did not succeed to install Edius.
I have taken the VD of Edius 2 and I have installed "Procoder Express
for Edius" and I immediately I have unistalled it but the problem was
the same.
Therefore I have deleted every key of Procoder and Edius in
"regedit", the I have deleted every file of the using "serch" but the
problem was the same.
I have gone mad. Can anyone help me, please?
Thanks very much Ulisse