Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Driver for Intel Pro 100 m Adapter Card

Driver for Intel Pro 100 m Adapter Card

mic1235

I need a 95 driver for this adapter card and Intel only has the
package that installs off of cd rom. So if anybody has inf file for
the driver please let me know and email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).
Thanks.

colin

mic1235 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I need a 95 driver for this adapter card and Intel only has the
> package that installs off of cd rom. So if anybody has inf file for
> the driver please let me know and email me at (E-Mail Removed).
> Thanks.

ftp://aiedownload.intel.com/df-suppo.../eng/pro95.exe

mic1235

"colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<c4l8kd$2k6c5r$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>...
> mic1235 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > I need a 95 driver for this adapter card and Intel only has the
> > package that installs off of cd rom. So if anybody has inf file for
> > the driver please let me know and email me at (E-Mail Removed).
> > Thanks.

> ftp://aiedownload.intel.com/df-suppo.../eng/pro95.exe

Thanks colin but I need a driver that will fit on a floppy drive so If
anybody has a driver for the Intel Pro 100M Adapter it would be great.

colin

mic1235 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> "colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<c4l8kd$2k6c5r$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>...
> > mic1235 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > > I need a 95 driver for this adapter card and Intel only has the
> > > package that installs off of cd rom. So if anybody has inf file for
> > > the driver please let me know and email me at (E-Mail Removed).
> > > Thanks.

> > ftp://aiedownload.intel.com/df-suppo.../eng/pro95.exe

> Thanks colin but I need a driver that will fit on a floppy drive so If
> anybody has a driver for the Intel Pro 100M Adapter it would be great.

Once you`ve downloaded and extracted the file, it will create an intelpro
directory on your C: drive; if you then run c:\intelpro\makedisk\make95.bat,
this will make an install disk for your network card.