Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > IEs "View Source" Function does not work

IEs "View Source" Function does not work

Beachcomber

I'm using a Dell Dimension PC with XP and IE version 6.0

Whenever I select "View Source" on the IE browser, it will not display
the HTML text as it used to do flawlessly on previous versions.

This is not the first time I have seen this with the newer versions of
Internet Explorer. I'm set for medium security and I'm thinking
there is a checkbox I might have overlooked.

Does anyone know how to bring back "View Source" on IE?

Thanks!

Beachcomber