Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > For Webmasters

For Webmasters

Igor Buces

For Webmasters Only

To whom it may concern,

I would like to talk to webmasters about the
possibility of advertising on their computer-related
sites or working together to promote this service.

The company I represent is fast becoming the world
leader in 24/7 live computer tech support. For a low
monthly fee, they help any home or business with any
computer trouble they have. Their Microsoft certified
technicians have been featured in major publications
around the world (The Wall Street Journal and The New
York Times.) Their main offices are in California and are
The process of opening a customer support center in
Europe. They operate in 84 countries and can offer
assistance in 10 different languages.

Their service is ideal for homes as well as all types of
Businesses.

I was thinking that you may be interested in one of
these two options: Help me to promote it or let me
advertise with you for a fee.

I think that promoting this service could be beneficial
for you for several reasons:

- Add and additional stream of residual incˇome. You'll
get a monthly residual incˇome from every member who
joins.

- All your clients qualified as potential users of this
service. This is a service that most homes and businesses
need.

- Offer a valuable service to your clients. Your
clients will appreciate having the opporˇtunity to
have such a service.

- Join for frˇee. If it works then you can join as paid
member ($7/month) and receive a serious residual
incˇome.

If you decide that you just want to sell me
adverˇtising, it's ok. I would be interested in some
kind of adverˇtising with a pay-per-click method or
something similar. I am opened to any ideas.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Igor Buces

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030817132212A5e6QeI4

http://www.usenet.com

Wizard

You ain't gonna be around very long if you continue to spam Usenet.
Advertising in usenet proves that your are either inept or have no
integrity.

Requirement for Webmasters in Bangalore jobs@chimeratechnologies.com HTML 0 03-10-2006 12:17 PM
Question for the WebMasters Greg HTML 2 05-11-2005 11:21 AM
How we webmasters can slow the spammers RepAlciere HTML 11 02-18-2004 11:46 PM
looking for webmasters Jeremy C. Morgan HTML 12 12-30-2003 12:13 AM
looking for webmasters Jeremy C. Morgan HTML 0 12-28-2003 03:12 AM

Advertisments